Sunday 20 December 2009

Custom Websites For Window Cleaners



Cork Ireland: The last half of 2009 has had quite an effect on the South of Ireland with the worst flooding in 85 years being reported in some areas. The wet weather isn’t dampening the spirits of one window cleaner however. When the rain stopped work once too often, Nathanael Jones of Avondhu Cleaning Services decided something had to be done. “When heavy rain stops me cleaning windows I normally take the opportunity to catch up on paperwork, update my marketing materials & tweak my websites, but the weather was so bad this year that I soon found myself up to date and getting frustrated indoors with nothing to do” He says.

“It became obvious to me that I needed another business that could fit around my window cleaning, but that wasn’t so dependent on the weather, and since I had some experience in the field it was only a matter of time before www.avondhu-internet.com was conceived”

Providing website services mostly for small businesses, Avondhu Internet Services has been growing steadily over the past few months and has received great praise from its clients. “I believe the same approach should be taken with website design as with window cleaning” says Nathanael. “All my window cleaning clients get a full 100% satisfaction guarantee,.. why should I offer anything less with a website?”

When questioned about his future, Nathanael is adamant that he’s not quite ready to retire the mop and squeegee though. “I’ve always loved working outdoors, and I don’t ever want to give that up to sit behind a desk full time,.. but the success of my new venture means that I have the best of both worlds, and hopefully will continue to do so for some time to come”.


Want affordable advertising that works for you 24/7, 365 days a year? Want to be confident that your business gets high profile search engine rankings? Want it all with no fuss or hassle, and for a surprisingly small price? You've come to the right place!

Avondhu Internet services has the solution for you. From simple domain management and e-mail setup to a complete website design service, whatever your budget we have an option for you. Personal service and attention to detail are the cornerstones of our business. We make sure everything is explained in plain English, and guarantee no hidden charges or extra's.

  • Website design, updates and customisation.
  • Search engine optimisation and marketing.
  • Domain registration and hosting services.

No comments:

Search This Blog