Tuesday 6 January 2009

Free Window Cleaning "How To" Websites

There's enough of them around. "How to Window Cleaning" & other sources of dubious content, where some want money, some don't. Here are a couple of window cleaners who dispense their version of window cleaning & internet advise for free....



Jonathan Bull started out window cleaning in 1996 while living in England for 6 months. Now he is running his own small business based in the North Shore of Sydney, Australia with the help of a few other guys. Over the years, he has tried abseiling and high-rise BMU work, but now prefers window cleaning a little closer to the ground. In this video he shows use of the wagtail swivel squeegee and other equipment. This video below was originally made for an Australian web based skills program offering advise in different trades.


Ray Croskrey has been cleaning windows professionally for over a decade. He says "Believe me, cleaning windows isn’t rocket science – it is just a matter of acquiring the right tools, the right information, and the right technique."

At this point I would like to adds Rays disclaimer: "This information is provided by a professional window cleaner with years of experience. If you choose to use any information, techniques or tips, you assume all risks. If you are not confident performing any associated tasks, we suggest hiring professional window cleaners that can do the job safely."




And here is my favourite:
"Hi, my name is Dave and I run my own successful window cleaning business called ShineTime. My round covers the Bromsgrove/Rubery area of north Worcestershire in ye olde England. The reason I've created this website is because I found that there was a lack of free information on setting up your own window cleaning business when I first started. Instead I found there are a lot of opportunist window cleaners on the internet who are selling their knowledge (you can't blame them really can you). I realise when you're setting up your own business funds are tight, so I've decided to give my expertise away for free."

No comments:

Search This Blog