Monday 14 July 2008

DIY Water Fed Pole & Jets

Ian from Window Washers has put out a nice little video on showing how to convert a Harris Pole, featured here previously. Ian also has a sideline in making websites for window cleaners & has a directory for other window cleaners in the UK. If you are a DIY fan perhaps this video will give you the confidence to have a play with other painter poles to make your own. Since Jeff Brimble started me out on modular poles from fishing poles - I've not looked back. Infact the picture I use (top-right) on the blog shows me using one.



And once you've made your pole, you'll need to look into brush heads. Although I'm not a fan of the "Bentley" supermarket brush used in the above video, buying a purpose built wfp head will suffice from any of the major window cleaning wfp outlets. Fan-jets or pencil jets? Wally the window washer from Evesham, Worcestershire (pictured) shows us the difference.


No comments:

Search This Blog