Sunday 24 October 2010

5 Minutes With A Free Wagtail Whirlwind (Mexico Edition)

Just to cheese everyone off as the weather gets slightly worse, I thought I'd add this video showing a sunny climate! So I was in Cancun, Mexico earlier this year for a little down time from window cleaning. On my previous trips to the Caribbean including Mexico & the Dominican Republic, I'd always seen the workers clean the windows at frightening slow speeds & with barely a rubber left in their squeegee that it was ruining my holiday. I even took the squeegee off them a few times & showed them how it was done - & also wished I'd taken the workers a decent squeegee to play with. 

Or was it a ruse? The worse equipment they had, the slower the workers would get the job done & so the time it would take them would also keep them in a job? So it was with a spring in my step that I ventured over this time with a Wagtail Whirlwind in my hand & collared the nearest window cleaner hoping to add a smile to his day. The results are shown below with Max, who took to the Wagtail like a fish to water. Only after a few minutes, he was sticking the Wagtail on a pole (if you can call it that) & off he went! Nearing the end of my holiday I caught up with Max down by the beach bar. He said that he had cut his time in half by using the Wagtail & now had time to cool off with a drink in the shade!



I'm giving away a pair of 14" & 18" Wagtail Whirlwinds today on this blog. Just send an email to Robinson-Solutions@telefonica.net with the subject tile of "free wagtail" & I'll pick at random one lucky winner from the auto number generator to see who wins. Please rate the above video on You Tube here if you liked it. Thanks, Karl.

2 comments:

Bren-Mark said...

What a great article to read! this one was really informative! this one is a sweet looking site! good job..

Unknown said...

That was one cool window cleaning video from paradise! Sure beats doing it in the snow!

Search This Blog