Sunday 8 August 2010

Don Marsh - The Window Cleaning Mentor



Introducing the Mentoring Newsletter from Don Marsh: Don says..

After a few years of giving away videos and advice, it’s time for me to create a service that will enable me to continue to help people and get compensated for my time. I get too many phone calls and emails to deal with them any more. That is why I am “thinning the herd” and creating an annual subscription newsletter.

Who is this for?
If you are thinking about starting a window cleaning business or are already in the middle of a startup, what I have to say will be valuable to you. You are going to meet a lot of challenges in the next year, and it will be good to have someone to ask some very specific questions. I started my business almost 30 years ago, and there are few obstacles out there that I have not encountered and overcome.

How does this work?
It’s pretty simple. You write me and ask me a question about your business, and I write back with the answer. Of course, to make this financially viable to me, I will have to share the questions and answers with all the subscribers. That’s because most of them will be applicable to everyone’s experience. And even if it isn’t, some aspect of it will be enlightening since someone else’s problem will give you a heads up to what you may face in the future.

To keep people from getting many emails during the course of the week, I will answer all correspondence once each week. It will be like having group therapy every week with people who have essentially the same goals that you have: creating a small business that gives you an opportunity to make a good living and the flexibility to fit it in with the other things you do with your life.

Is there more?
Every month I will send out a member email with information that I have found that you will be interested in: product reviews, marketing tips, free stuff I have found, and experiences I am having in real time, and economic outlooks pertinent to small operators like us.
How much?

This is an introductory offer to the first 200 subscribers. For $24.95 per year I am your window cleaning startup guru. I will help you with your problems with my advice based on almost 30 years of making a living as a self-employed widow cleaner. That’s a commitment of a little more than $2 per month from you, and a lot of work for me. I say that this is an introductory offer because the next 200 subscribers will pay $39.35 for a year’s subscription. I think this is only fair because I will be archiving this information over time and making it available for other subscribers in the future. That will mean that future subscriptions will be even more valuable. I will also be expanding what I offer after the first 200 subscribers to include new, exclusive members-only videos and other bonus material.

Sign up now..
It’s time to stop procrastinating. Either make a commitment to starting your own business, or figure out how you are going to plan for the future within the limitations of your hourly wage job.

Brochure templates are now free to newsletter subscribers!

No comments:

Search This Blog