Tuesday 28 October 2014

Window Wealth From Cleaning Windows

How to start and grow a cleaning business! Are you looking to improve the way your company does business? Do you want insider tips on how to grow? This eBook and video training package is the perfect solution you!
Written by Joshua Latimer, owner of Birds Beware Window Cleaning. This 16 chapter eBook explains step by step how he grew a tiny window cleaning business into one doing over $100,000 a month in only a few short years.
http://windowwealth.com/
Joshua Latimer - Window Wealth E Book And Video Training Package: "I am positive that you will love my E Book and my training videos."  "In fact I am willing to put my money where my mouth is as well."  "Simply buy my full E Book and video series and completely gorge yourself on all of the information that it contains."  "If after 30 days you can look me in the eye and say, Josh, your package was not worth my money then I will happily refund your money and we can part as friends."

What Exactly Do You Get?

The E Book: A 16 chapter field guide on how to grow a BIG window cleaning business.  Written by a guy who is boots on the ground right now in this industry and doing it every day.  FREE AUDIO SAMPLE

The Training Videos:  6 professional training videos covering everything you will need to DOMINATE your local market.  Over 100 minutes of practical information for you to immediately apply to your new or existing business!)  FREE TRAINING VIDEO

Business Documents:  Every template and business document you could ever desire in one large .zip file!  Estimate sheets, postcard designs, work logs, financial worksheets, employee non compete forms, background check and HR type forms,  and MANY more.  (This alone is HUGE for people trying to grow any business)


Window Wealth 2.0 will show you how to:
  • Implement systems inside your business to create FREEDOM with your time!
  • Increase your per job average ticket AND your close rate by 20% instantly!
  • Use super personalized marketing to WOW your customers and get neighbors talking!
  • Upsell HUGE amounts of work without sounding like a used car salesman!
  • Strategically use packages while selling to increase your average job by hundreds!
  • Become an absolute NIGHTMARE to compete with in your home town!
  • Land every job against competition even though you are the highest price!
  • Lead and motivate your staff to completely buy into your vision!
Joshua Latimer says.. "Learn The Exact Same Systems I Use To Generate Over $100,000 A Month In The Window Cleaning Business." "I'm ready to prove everything I claim and let you see it for yourself." "If my material does not live up to any the claims stated here, I don't want your money, and I'll give back every penny back to you." "No hassles and we can part as friends." 100% Money-Back Guaranteed.

http://windowwealth.com/shop/
Click to enlarge

No comments:

Search This Blog