Thursday 19 November 2009

Michael Jackson Alive! Found By Window Cleaner




It's black, it's white – and it's the double of King of Pop Michael Jackson. Mum and dad-to-be Dawn Kelley and William Hickman couldn't believe their eyes when looking at this scan of their unborn baby – seeing the face of Jacko staring back at them. William, 29, a window cleaner, said: "When I saw it I showed my daughter Ami, who's six, and she saw it straight away, so I thought 'well, if she can see it too it's not just me'." Mum-of-six Dawn, 34, went for her 20-week scan at Sunderland Royal as normal last month, but doctors could not see the foetus's stomach or diaphragm. A few weeks later she was sent to Grindon Lane walk-in centre, It has a much more powerful scanner which is normally used to examine internal organs, so the photographs it produces are much more detailed. William said: "We were looking at the pictures again, and I just saw Jacko there with his sunglasses on and his hair.
"None of us are really Michael Jackson fans. I mean I like him, but we're not crazy about him or anything." Children Chris, 16, Amanda, 15, Jason, 13, Alisha, 10, Ami-Lee, six, and Kye, four, all see the famous singer's face in the scan photo too. But the new family member will not be called Michael – the couple already know they are having a girl. Dawn, who is 24 weeks pregnant and due to give birth in March, said: "I've had plenty of scans before and none of the photos have ever looked like this. It's a bit spooky. "But it is my seventh child, and seven is a mythical number."

You wanna be startin' tumthin' : They're looking at a scan in the mirror! Parents-to-be Dawn Kelley and William Hickman were shocked when they spotted Michael Jackson in an ultrasound image of their unborn baby. Pregnant mum-of-six Dawn, 34, from Sunderland, went for a 20-week scan last month but docs could not see the foetus's organs properly. A few weeks later she was sent to nearby Grindon Lane Walk-in Centre to get a closer look. And when they got the scan back they were astounded to find JACKO staring back at them.
Window cleaner William, 29, said: "We were looking at the pictures again, and I just saw Jacko there. "I showed my daughter Ami, who's six, and she saw it straight away, so I thought 'well if she can see it too it's not just me seeing things'." Dawn is now 24-weeks pregnant and due to give birth in March. She said: "I've had plenty of scans before and none of the photos have ever looked like this one. It's a bit spooky really." But the couple added their newest family member will not be called Michael — as they already know they are having a girl.



Is Michael Jackson Still Alive?

No comments:

Search This Blog