Friday 4 September 2009

How To Get Out Of Washing Your Windows



While going to college Don Liimataninen decided to start cleaning a few windows to pick up a little extra cash on the side. But with the phone constantly ringing with new clients. Liimataninen decided this job might be more than a part-time gig. "I just started working for family and friends and then referrals began coming off of it and then I kind of realized that it's something I can kind of make a go of," says Liimataninen.

As the businesses developed Liimataninen expanded by offering gutter cleaning, pressure washing, and a full janitorial service. "As growth happened more jobs started coming and I realized that I needed a hand to do it and to do a lot of the jobs I needed more equipment," says Liimataninen.

With four employees Liimataninen built his business from the ground up working with other Northland businesses as much as possible. "We affect a lot of other businesses so when somebody buys my services they're not just giving me money it's being spread across the Northland," says Liimataninen.



Liimataninen has no plans to slow down. In fact, he plans to expand his business in the future. "There are a lot of other services that I can add on like high rise window cleaning and parking lot sweeping. There are just so many things that you can add on once you create that customer base," says Liimataninen. If you want to learn more about Ablaze Custom Cleaning you can log onto Ablaze custom cleaning website here.

No comments:

Search This Blog