Monday 25 February 2008

Window Cleaning Business Coach

On my usual forum rounds, I came across another Window cleaner who specifically markets his window cleaning business to achieve great results. So much so that he has created his own website called "Window cleaning business coach". He gives out information on how he targets his customers, and how he goes about it. The information provided therein amazed me with his insight in to how a customer chooses his services. Kevin operates in Toronto, Canada with his company "Paneless Perfection", truly one of the best websites I've seen from a window cleaning company. In the picture you can see one of his clients receiving an i-mac after winning a raffle announced, recorded & drawn online. Even the flyers & cards are created in such a way to atract the eye & pull in the punters. Do me a favour, go to his website & find out the new & improved way of bringing in clients, its an education!

No comments:

Search This Blog