Wednesday 14 October 2015

Window Cleaner Tattoos A Permanent Reminder

TRIBUTE: the tattoo on window cleaner, Danny Everill's chest and, right, Jordan himself.
Touching tribute as heart attack teen Jordan is immortalised in ink: The step-father of heart attack victim Jordan Burndred now has a permanent reminder of the 17-year-old - tattooed on his chest. Jordan, who hoped to become a Football League referee, lost his fight for life last week after suffering a heart attack while on holiday in Turkey with his family. Now step-dad Danny Everill has had Jordan's image inked on to his chest as a tribute to the popular teenager. Underneath are the words 'See you on the other side'.

Danny, a 28-year-old window cleaner, from Biddulph, said: "I had the tattoo because I wanted Jordan to be close to my heart. The artistry is out-of-this world. I'm delighted and overwhelmed by how fantastic it is. "The family love the tattoo and think it's perfect. It's another thing that will help keep his memory alive." The detailed image was created by tattoo artist Brad Fleming at his studio - Dead 2 Rights - in Fenton, and took more than three hours to complete. He said: "I think it's a brilliant tribute. I've done tattoo portraits of people in the past, but this is the first time I've been asked to do something like this as a permanent memorial to someone."

No comments:

Search This Blog