Friday 7 October 2011

Steve Jobs & Window Cleaning Innovation

Click the picture.
Curt here, from 5 Star Window Care, in Phoenix, AZ.  I've been cleaning windows here for about 6 years and I thought I'd drop you a line...

Have you ever been to a party when someone comes over and asks you what you do for a living?  I always introduce myself as a "window cleaner" and back in the early days I used to wonder if it embarrassed my wife.  I was comfortable with the fact that I was an entrepreneur - who just happened to clean windows, but still... I worried about how my wife would feel... and if secretly she resented it. 

Now I know that she wears "5 Star Window Care" as a badge of honor, but at the time I wondered.

Anyway, I really believe that we, as window cleaners, are in one of the most amazing professions.  It's just that because our industry isn't as flashy as others it's easy to get the thought stuck in our head that "innovation just doesn't apply to me".

But it does.

And with the passing of the visionary (like Apple or not), Steve Jobs - I did a half hour video today reflecting on some of the most innovative and profitable things I've done at 5 Star Window Care, and even put together some stuff I know will help you a ton in your business.  I hope you love it.



Early this year I released a window cleaning technology tool built for websites to help with the bidding process and for the next day or so I am going to offer an absurdly special deal that should help you to see if you'd love it as much as we do. All the best, Curt.



Jason Evers of Coastline Window Cleaning in Florida shares his awesome experience with Groupon, combined with ResponsiBid's superpowers. Imagine what you could do with Groupon!

No comments:

Search This Blog