Saturday 5 July 2008

What's Your Story? Windows



What's Your Story? features the different characters that roam the streets of Toronto. Every Monday and Thursday, a new person shares their story, likes and dislikes about the city, a little secret and more.

Name: Nelson

Age: 30

What neighbourhood are you from? Scarborough

What do you 'do'? I'm a high-rise window cleaner

How long have you been in Toronto? Most of my life.

What's your story?

I'm the father of 8 children ranging from 1-10 years. I like what I do.

Favorite thing(s) about Toronto:

The sights - the Skydome, the CN Tower, museums. The fast pace.

Least favorite thing(s) about Toronto:

The pollution.

You have 24 hours to spend with someone who's never been to Toronto before - what do you do?

I guess I could show them Eaton Centre, downtown, the CN Tower, Skydome, and a big theatre.

One thing that your friends/family don't know about you:

That I'm a high-rise window cleaner. I tell them I wash windows but they don't really know what I do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice blogs profile

Search This Blog