Thursday 23 October 2008

R.I.P. Norm Winton

From Ted Winton: I just wanted to let the group know that my dad, Norm Winton, passed away on September 22nd. He suffered a stroke on September 3rd, and never made it out of the hospital. I'm not sure how many of you knew him that well, but I saw he had been posting here fairly often.For those interested, here is a link to the slideshow that my brother and I put together for his memorial service.

In loving memory of Norman L. Winton. Born November 8, 1936 in Hewitt, Minnesota. Died September 22, 2008 in Clackamas, Oregon. Memorial service will be held on September 26, 2008 in Portland, Oregon.

Norm was most prolific as a moderator on the windows 101 forum, sharing his insight into the window cleaning world. He came across on the internet as a very funny & giving guy. I always enjoyed the stories he dug up & his fascination with sea sponges! Thanks Norm for your servive to the window cleaning industry.

No comments:

Search This Blog