Sunday 24 February 2008

Aquatec & Peter Fogwill


Peter has been making his own systems now for a few years. This is the first system I bought & its still going strong. I've changed a few things round, but I still use the major parts of Peters original system to carry out my work. Peter originally was in partnership with Mike at Cleantech before they decided to go there own ways. Peter also has his own forum , where many of you will recognise my username of "karlosdaze" & where I do a little moderating. Peter has realised a number of inventions over the last couple of years. The main booster to the company was his trolley system which is still going strong. He also features in Mark Hendersons window cleaning resources DVD on wfp's.
Over the last couple of years, Peter has patented the new autobrush & its a favourite among window cleaners. Here are a couple of videos of it in action. The time saving & water saving elements of this unique gadget, make it a must for any wfp'er.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic website. Plenty of helpful info here.
I am sending it to a few pals ans also sharing in delicious.

And certainly, thank you on your sweat!

Feel free to surf to my website - melbourne gutter cleaners

Search This Blog